Board the Jabalpur - bound Garibrath 3AC train from Mumbai CST at 1:30 pm.
We reach Jabalpur at 6 am and move towards Panna (5 hours) and reach by lunchtime. Introductory session, orientation of the forest and our first safari to follow. Overnight in Panna.
Day 3 & 4
We have morning and evening safari rides in the forest. We go out in search of some of Panna’s most iconic animals, whose tales are steeped in Indian wildlife history. We shall be searching for tigers and leopards, doing birdwatching, going on boat rides to view the magnificent wildlife and in short, spend 2 complete days in the most authentic wilderness there ever could be! After a busy, rewarding day out in the jungle we gather for a group discussion session before having a scrumptious dinner.
After breakfast, we visit the famed temples at Khajuraho, have lunch and then leave for Jabalpur to board the 3AC Garibrath train for Mumbai at 7:30 pm.
Reach Mumbai by noon.
Instructor not assigned
Terms & Conditions
Rs 27,900 per person
Rs 28,900 per person
Booking amount is 50% of tour cost.
Remaining amount to be paid minimum 15 days prior to departure.
CANCELLATION - REFUND (on tour cost)
(A) If cancellation is communicated 10 days (or less) before departure OR No Show - No Refund.
(B) If cancellation is communicated 20 to 11 days before departure - 20% of tour cost refunded.
(C) If cancellation is communicated 30 to 21 days before departure - 40% of tour cost refunded.
(D) If cancellation is communicated 30 to 59 days before departure - 60% of tour cost refunded.
(E) If cancellation is communicated 60 days (or more) before departure - 75% of tour cost refunded.
(F) Refund for tour/ camp inclusive of air travel (domestic) - Refund as per cancellation slabs as mentioned above + air ticket cancellation at actual.
1. Accommodation at the 3-star resort for 3 nights. 2. All meals ex-Jabalpur (daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner). 3. 5 jungle safaris and boat rides in Panna National Park with all fees, permits, taxes. 4. Professional driver and guide. 5. Services of a ‘Beyond Wild’ wildlife expert. 6. Return Jabalpur – Panna – Khajuraho - Jabalpur transfers by an AC Innova. 7. Return Mumbai – Jabalpur - Mumbai transfers by 3AC train. 8. Sightseeing at Khajuraho with a local cultural guide and all entrance fees.
1. Any air fare. 2. All Govt. Taxes as applicable. 3. Personal expenses like laundry, soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral water, internet and telephone charges, etc. 4. Anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
1. Participants who have a medical history asthma, high blood-pressure, cardiac problems are kindly advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for the tour.
2. BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for any injuries, loss, damages, etc to the participants arising due to any untoward and unexpected man-made or natural calamity.
3. All clients travelling with BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. must complete and sign a reservation form and the "Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk & Arbitration Agreement" form.
t of D