Photographer's gypsy increment (4 people in a gypsy):
Rs 4,200 per person
Booking amount is 50% of tour cost.
Remaining amount to be paid minimum 15 days prior to departure.
CANCELLATION - REFUND (on tour cost)
(A) If cancellation is communicated 10 days (or less) before departure OR No Show - No Refund.
(B) If cancellation is communicated 20 to 11 days before departure - 20% of tour cost refunded.
(C) If cancellation is communicated 30 to 21 days before departure - 40% of tour cost refunded.
(D) If cancellation is communicated 30 to 59 days before departure - 60% of tour cost refunded.
(E) If cancellation is communicated 60 days (or more) before departure - 75% of tour cost refunded.
(F) Refund for tour/ camp inclusive of air travel (domestic) - Refund as per cancellation slabs as mentioned above + air ticket cancellation at actual.
1. Accommodation at the 3-star wildlife resort for 3 nights. 2. All meals ex-Jabalpur (daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner). 3. 5 jungle safaris in Panna Tiger Reserve with all fees, permits, taxes. 4. Professional driver and guide. 5. Services of a ‘Beyond Wild’ wildlife expert. 6. Return Jabalpur-Panna- Khajuraho-Jabalpur transfers by an AC Innova. 7. Return Mumbai-Jabalpur-Mumbai transfers by 3AC train. 8. Visit to the iconic Khajuraho temple, which is UNESCO world heritage site.
1. Any air fare. 2. All Govt. Taxes as applicable. 3. Personal expenses like laundry, soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral water, internet and telephone charges, etc. 4. Anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
1. Participants who have a medical history asthma, high blood-pressure, cardiac problems are kindly advised to seek medical advice before enrolling for the tour.
2. BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for any injuries, loss, damages, etc to the participants arising due to any untoward and unexpected man-made or natural calamity.
3. All clients travelling with BEYOND WILD Travel & Photography Pvt Ltd. must complete and sign a reservation form and the "Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk & Arbitration Agreement" form.
t of D